You have heard about this great hydrant, right? In case you need a little info on this best seller, I’ll fill you in. The P-164 is best known for its easy quarter-turn operation that reaches full flow at the turn of a wrist. To make your job even easier, this hydrant has a built-in four degree angle for a perfect drainage pitch installation. And the icing on this cake is the large, soft-grip handle which is easy to operate in rain or cold weather.
If versatility is what you need, then you’ll love this model. The P-164 is available with eight different inlet styles, twelve standard lengths and can be made custom in any size.
But there’s more still. Check out these features:
- Made in the USA
- Received ASSE 1019-C and IAPMO/UPC approval
- Includes an anti-siphon vacuum breaker with backflow preventer
- Large integral brass flange with enclosed screw holes for easy installation
- Spout has five full hose threads for solid garden hose connections
- Satin nickel plated for a clean look and long wear life
- Made with heavy duty, long lasting materials- solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Easily repairable compression seat stem using “00” size seat washers instead of fragile ceramic disc
- Converts simply to vandal-proof loose key operation
So, would you like to be one of TEN people to win a free P-164? Great! It’s easy! Here’s how you can enter:
- Leave a comment below telling us your favorite P-164 feature.
- Make sure to include your email address so we can contact you to get your shipping information.
- Wait until Monday to see if you’re a lucky winner. We’ll notify winners by email, so be sure to check your inbox!
This giveaway is open until Monday, May 14 at noon CST. Open to U.S. and Canada residents only.