It’s time for another PRIER PRODUCT GIVEAWAY! Next Monday, we’ll be giving away two C-108 Hot and Cold Hydrants. This product is useful for so many applications, from keeping the pooch happy with a warm bath to washing your car in cold weather.
In case you’re not already familiar with the C-108, here are some of the top features:
- This mixing hydrant provides hot, cold and warm water.
- The patented design allows the hydrant to be installed vertically or horizontally.
- As a frost proof hydrant, the C-108 provides a year round source of water without the worry of freezing.
- The hydrant is available in stock lengths from close coupled to 24”.
- The C-108 is self-draining which allows the hydrant to drain even with a hose attached.
- Vacuum breaker and backflow check valve ensure that water cannot be siphoned back into your potable water supply.
Would you like to be one of the lucky winners of a free C-108 Hot and Cold Hydrant? It’s easy! Enter to win through the portal below!
By Cindy Coats, Controller
My mother used to always say, “Readers are Leaders!” I generally heard this phrase right after one of us did not read the instructions for something before we dived into assembling, or using it for the first time.
June 30, 2015 – Grandview, MO – PRIER Products is proud to announce the appointment of Angelo Balistreri as the Southeast Regional Sales Manager. Angelo will lead and direct all sales efforts for 11 territories covering the southeast region of the country, working with PRIER representatives and wholesalers.
By Pat Hogan, Regional Sales Manager
One of the most successful advertising programs that PRIER has had for the past two years was developed and implemented by two manufacturer’s representatives located in Utah. The two men merely answered a question that had been asked by multiple wholesalers, engineers and contractors throughout the years.
June 10, 2015 - Grandview, MO - PRIER Products is proud to announce the appointment of a new manufacturer’s representative; Westmark Enterprises to represent Southern California and Hawaii.
By LaTausha Taborn, Manufacturing Assistant
When I first started at PRIER 7 years ago, I had no idea that I would be where I am today. In 2007, I was looking for employment, submitting application after application with no luck. My financial situation was becoming more and more stressful and I was not sure what I was going to do. I did know, however, that I could not stop searching and applying.